Friday, April 2, 2010

Nikon D90.. Highlight Of My Day

Before anything, I have a Nikon D90!!!  I can't even express how pleased I am about it, and it only cost me £487! Rather cheap for such an expensive camera I think. I only got the body as I have tons of lenses to go with it. I was playing with it this morning, comparing quality with the D90 and BAM! Quality is amazing.

Apart from that I've done a few, small shopping spree's... trousers, tops, perfumes.. dragging the poor boyfriend along with me, but he's been really good about it. He hasn't even complained once although he must be bored out of his mind. I try and make it short and painless for him though.

Now for a quick update of pictures:

...the cute little easter egg that I bought.. for me, lol:

Now for the easter pics I mentioned in my other post:





























































Gotta admit, they are cuteee! ^_^

Now for a few easter unrelated pics:





































^^ That was taken on the day we drove to the beach.. We were driving and I suddenly saw these cute bunnies in a field. "STOP!!" I shouted.. Nick parked the car and by the time I got up there with my camera the rabbits had gone, but all was not lost as I found this gorgeous flower.














^^ This is definitely one of my favourites. Everything just fits in so well. I think it'd look great on a canvas. ;D

More to come, probably along with pics of my new camera.. just 'cause I can't resist.

Last but not least have a great easter everyone!

0 comments: