Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Day Off..

Haven't updated in a while, I've been pretty busy at work and at home. Just a quicky right now though.

Been out and about using my new D90, planning on getting the Nikon 18-200mm too. Might even be getting a sale on my D40 and my current sigma 18-200 so hopefully that'll turn out. The money can go towards my new lens. Woohoo!

And before I forget, had to start work yesterday at 7 AM. Woke up at 6 AM to the most beautiful sunset I've seen in a while. This was taken from my back garden:







































Sexy, huh? Don't be too jealous now.


Anyway, I've used my day off today to edit some pics that I haven't had time to do, so here they are:


































































































That's all I'll upload for now. I'll have to make you all wait for the next flood of piccies. ;)

Hope you enjoyed them! As always, there's plenty more to come.

0 comments: