Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hello England

So my wonderful boss decided to grant me my holidays despite not giving a full months notice. Woohoo! We're going back to England for a week! Very excited about it. Only we need to make some plans. I definitely want to go to London Zoo 'cause now I have my new D90 and Nikon 18-200mm lens I can finally do some serious wildlife photography. I think the new Nightmare on Elmstreet comes out in the cinema in a few days so we're taking Karis along with us and we'll go watch that. It'll be good to catch up with Karis seeing as I haven't seen her in ages. We leave on the 12th May which is 10 more days and counting!

I haven't really had a chance to play about with my new lens yet 'cause I've been really busy at work but when I first got it I fell inlove instantly.

Anyway, some new pictures.

(WALLPAPER AVAILABLE HERE: http://i44.tinypic.com/if63w0.png)



0 comments: